Friday, December 19, 2008

Seafood Dinner at Tak Fok 19-12-08

Well, what i wanna write here now? feel lazy to post a blog today. feel a little bit moody these two days because of my mum. well, not going to tell the story here. just forget about it and concentrate here.
alright. since i am so lazy to write a blog, so just let me 'steal' some pictures from cmc's blog. hehe, because i didnt bring camera out today, so i have no pictures with me. let me try to become a 'thief' today. hahahahaha.......

what is this called, cmc? oh ya, ham heong crab. The taste is not bad, just that everyone has problem dealing with the shells. its too hard to break open it.


wow... what a nice decoration? cmc, you are the designer right? well, i think it resembles you yourself. some sort of unknown evil creature. hahah.....




its prawn curry in the coconut shell. pretty good the curry.



called kam heong crab.



and then you know what!!!!???? i come back home with itchiness and redness on my hands and legs.......cant tahan that i keep scratching and scratching my body and rashes appear immediately. whats next? my finger is busy applying cream la. so pitiful when one is allergic to seafood. and its all thank to cmc, for forcing me to 'enjoy' the seafood. *clap for him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment