Monday, April 20, 2009

Look out point 2nd time

Its been more than a month since i last updated my blog, without realizing this. I did not even check my account due to the hectic schedule and have been sitting for quizzes these few weeks. Today was my last quiz before my finals in another two weeks time. I wonder if i can manage all the subjects in just two weeks?? God bless.....

Well, lets not digress from what i wanted to tell here. Making it fast and short as possible cos i wana tidur.... @.@
Last Sat was Bang Ming's birthday. Hey friend, here to wish you again Happy 21st Birthday.... Ok, its happy belated 21st birthday...hehe. We went to Look Out Point, my 2nd time there. Its a romantic place and suitable for couples or even families.
Btw, you know what, despite my quizzes were just over, I need to get a nice and adequate hours of sleep in my comfortable bed. Since you and Soon Teck are so excited to get the pictures fast, have been asking me a number of times, then i sacrifice little of my supposed-to-be-bedtime to upload the photos just for you two.... So here i uploaded the pictures for u two and now the rate for the pictures is RM10 per piece. plz bank into my acc at 1234-5678-90, Hong Leong Bank by noon tomoro. or else i m afraid extra charge will be imposed. Thx...



































Alrite... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

2 comments:

  1. hey, tat 'funny' photo can u dun post it up????
    so ugly..=.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lah charge ppl for the photo.
    put up bank acc somemore! haha...swwttttt

    ReplyDelete