Saturday, February 28, 2009

before the lecture.......some time in the month of feb

My clsmate, jing Yi. Just like to curi makan in cls. haha
LOL

We were so excited to get some free lollipop from our course administrator, ms kitty a day before valentine's day.
Enjoying our lollipop. Omg. do i actually look fat here.

Cheers.....

This happened everytime during lecture. Well, got a pretty nice shot of some1 slpin here. Kah keet, wake up la....


Two leng luis.... Yvoone, u are always so high when snapping photos.

I cant believe he actually fit into my shoe. Oh no. surely they have been stretched to the max.

Posing with my shoe from where i am supposed to sit.

Nth to do while waiting for the next lecture. Look here... smile!!

Low Chia Wen
yvonne and me...
hey gal, since when u are so hardworking and listen to the lecture?? u always doze off in the cls wat.....

No comments:

Post a Comment