Saturday, January 31, 2009

1st day of cny

It was the first day of cny. and this is the 3rd time i tried to upload the photos. Anyway, it was fun on that day because there were 3 families gathered together at my auntie's place. We took pictures together and every1 of us were treated as if we were artistes.




helo brother,do u know that u are underage to gamble? he knows how to play mahjung while i m so blur there.... so daring the kids nowadays... haha

These two fella..., its a dancing game. no idea wat it is called.


Its not my puppy.... my cousin's puppy. its just so cute.

what a big family... hehe
I caught him playing mahjong, my cousin brother. then force him to take pic with me. haha
All my cousin sisters and cousin brothers as well as my siblings.
there are 2 teams on that day. this is the non-red-shirt team...
All my cousin sisters.... All the young leng luis are already here.

3 pairs of couples here. yep, auntie, uncle, father, mother, auntie and uncle...
haha
A group of red colour shirt on the 1st day of cny... yeah!! we won!! we beat the other team by 2 extra.
My aunties and my mother. They said this is a picture for their grandchildren.... haha. thats still a long way to go la.... wake up, stop dreaming.
My uncles and my father sitting in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment