Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Sem begins

Its the last day of holiday for the 1st sem break. The whole month holiday seems to be so fast and it isnt enough time for us to rest. No choice but another struggle is on the way coming to us as a pharmacy student. Sleepless night, rushing reports every weekend, preparing for practical sessions and whole day of lectures. These are the things we gone through in our first sem and trust me its very tiring. Everyone would say it will be tougher and tougher in the following years.

I am starting to worry. Msian studies just started this week, and its like hell i can tell. The english is 'terrible'. Why on Earth would they use such language to torture us? Its all about history by the way. Cant they just write them straight to the point with simple language? The stories and the points are so messy, not to mention the english is so 'flowerish'. Its not just me saying all this. Even my classmates tell me the same thing. Cant those writers think wisely for God's sake?

Anyway, i hope i can handle my studies well not just for this sem but for every sem that will come. This sem begins to have sat class, which means there will be 6 days of lecture everyweek. I dont know if this changes is a good thing to us or is it a bad thing to us? Just wait and see.

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment