Friday, January 2, 2009

2nd day at Phuket

Its already 2nd of Jan. Everything seems to be so fast. Each day by each day and then gone my first sem break and now its the commencement of 2nd sem. Feel so lazy nowadays that i hardly hanging out with my friends, got phobia to walk on the street or even drive as there are bad people everywhere and not knowing what will happen next. Living in KL is getting more chronic, dangers are everywhere. I have to be alert to the surrounding all the times. And all this thanks to the two stupid robbers! I curse you two!! better die...!! Making me so sick nowadays.

Well, I better not to think too much about that anymore. Its a good lesson for me to be more precautious. Back to the happy thing, i have not upload the photos taken on the 2nd and 3rd day at Phuket. Its all about fun there, as long as you have money. haha

On the 2nd day, we were brought to an island where we can have fun playing games, scuba diving, snorkelling and banana boat just to name a few. However there werent much time for us to go for all. Instead my brothers and i chose parasailing, speedboat and diving. This was the first time for us to go diving, what a good experience to see the underwater world. There were many unique creatures.










Then in the afternoon we went for ATV. Its a four-wheel vehicle that functions like a motorcycle. Its quite challenging if you drive fast enough. Its not about riding on a tar road, but somewhere there're obstacles.


At night we went for dinner at Garden Cliff where the environment is pretty good, just nice for a couple to have a candlelight dinner. haaa... and then we went to the Central shopping complex and lastly Bang-La road.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you nice article. I am someone who really love phuket. Last month I've been to Surin Beach and like this place very much because this beach is quiet, white beaches and crystal clear waters. Surin Bay Inn, Surin Beach Hotel is the great accommodation, i stay here. It's just like a happy family, everyone there is so nice and hospital.
    I am sure, i will come back. SEE YOU PHUKET

    ReplyDelete