Thursday, January 1, 2009

great time at phuket 27-30.12.08

This was a trip to Phuket with my family and my aunties. It was a little different from the Shanghai trip that my family and i went to a few years ago. This trip was so fantastic for me that i enjoyed alot there. The beaches were so amazing! These were what i've been expecting. hhhaaa....

I spent 4D3N there at Baumanburi Hotel which is located at Raj-U-Thid Road. Its a 4 stars hotel and the environment isnt bad, especially the swimming pool. The first day upon arrival, there wasnt much time for us to have any activity because it was already in the evening. So we just get ourselves ready for dinner. Then 5 of us, the youngsters and my aunt went to one of the Phuket main attractions which is the Fantasea show. My mum and my other aunt who had been to Phuket and experienced the show before didnt join us this time as the tickets for the show were pricey. And unfortunately, there wasnt any oppurtunity for us to take pictures during the show as we were not allowed to bring any camera or handphones into the theatre for fear that the flashes from the cameras could spoilt the effect of the show. However, we could still take pictures outside the theatre. Generally, all i can say about the show was amazing. It must be costing them a large amount of money to make it successful, even just for a pair of costume could cost them thousands dollar. Well,that was all for the first day. By the time we went back to hotel was already eleven pm, and malaysian time will be 12pm.


The hotel lobby.

The main entrance into the theatre for the show, which wasnt open at this time.

All these pictures were taken before the show.



My brothers, posing with the actors who welcome us upon arrival.









Its time for some games. My youngest brother who loves basketball.


Okay, its time to get some rest now. Till here for the day. will be continued tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment