Thursday, June 4, 2009

bangkok bangkok bangkokkkkk

Only two days since i came bek frm bangkok, the feeling of bored started to appear, can be seen frm the expression of my face. Not really have enough rest ever since after the exam. reason? i have phc training bek in uni frm mond til thurs, then busy shifting in my things into the condo. and that saturday, a family trip to bangkok, 4D3Ns long.

At first, I was expecting something fun, something more challenging in this trip to bangkok. Just like the one to phuket which was just amazing. However, things turned upside down when my uncle wanna do some shopping there, for the whole day. OMG!! i was stunt for a moment when i first heard it. I mean, shopping is a good idea, which almost all the girls would enjoy it. But, it must be appropriate according to the places and go along with the timing. This was the first time I landed on Bangkok city and of course there must be some interesting places to visit, not just shopping for the whole day long am i right?

I just didnt wanna follow my uncle to shop blindly. My mood wasnt there at all. After all, it would be a waste of time for me in this trip to go there gaining nothing. Then i immediately suggested to my mum that my brothers and I better visit safari while they go for shopping. It was definitely a gud idea i would say and my uncle agreed with that, which marked my happy face again.

Though 4D3N there seems long, actually we did not have much time to spend. We visited only 3 places the most. What i can recall were floating market, Safari World and a temple. However, the happiest moment to me was there in Safari World. There were animal shows and they were of course different from the ones in Malaysia. The show includes orang utan, sea lion, cowboy stunt, spy war and dolphin show. I myself love sea lion show the most.

First time to Bangkok, and first time this thing happened. I was sharing a room with my aunt. Hmm... She has this strange feeling in the room on the first night. Maybe i am not that sensitive enough towards it. Because everytime when i stayed in any hotel, i never thought of it before, to prevent myself from being scared. But, this first night wasnt good at all. I couldnt get a good sleep, some very disturbing sound kept me awake a few times. some noisy snoring sound that was what i heard. I cant express myself here to stop myself from thinking about it. I know i have a strong imagination, part of the reason that made my stay there scary. The following day, we changed to another room and everything was okay after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment