Sunday, June 14, 2009

Read this, tomato

Wanted to upload photos...


Those taken in happy season restaurant yesterday.



Yet lazy to do so....


Cos i am tired and sleepy now.....



(ANYWAY MR SOON TECK, JUST WAIT AND SEE AND I'LL UPLOAD UR PHOTO TOMORO AND DEFINITELY 'PRAISE' U , NO WORRIES)



And tomato!! you know what, I am NOT going to talk to you anymore. 


Not going to respond to you already.


Hopeless.





Jenny, he is such a bad guy, horrible.....!!



I shall continue tomorrow.





















6 comments:

  1. im bad boy????
    i really dunno i pijak yang mana satu ekor kamu lo...so yun wong.......=.=
    dun angry la k?
    im sory...

    ReplyDelete
  2. habis lah u st..make yuen si angry...
    later in her post kutuk u nicely..
    hhahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so scary lo...
    yuen si forgives me la..sory..
    pls choi choi me lo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u scare of me??
    since when u scare of me huh??
    u always pijak me 1 la...
    so happy when pijak me rite!!!!
    now let u pijak la
    happy??

    ReplyDelete
  5. sory tat make u angry..sory..
    i put bendera putih ord lo..
    dun angry la..forgive me k?
    where got owas wo..haha
    wont pijak u anymore, oli u pijak me k?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yuen si nvr accepts bendera putih..hahaha

    ReplyDelete