Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Boring day

Just didn't know what happened to me today. Or is it my something is disturbing me?? I cant study well the whole day, cant really concentrate what I've studied. Ended up not even a chapter I can finished. Thought that i can enjoy for at least 2 weeks until the result, that was supposed to be released today. Somehow, it was released a week earlier and guess what??

By right I should be happy that i passed all 4 subjects and failed only biostat. I expected my result to be the worst this time. That I might fail 3 papers altogether. Anyway, stop thinking about it and now all I have to do is to study harder for the paper that will be in another 2 weeks time.

It was a boring day when i cant study at all and plus i had stomachache whole day too. I started to worry for this supp paper. Maybe because i obtained 47 and still, 3 marks away from the passing line, and i doubt my ability to sit for the supp this time. Anyway, just hoping i can cope with it. *praying harder

Not ended yet, a bad news from my friend just now. Well, I have to keep it as a secret and just wait for the time to come. Hope i'll be forgiven.

1 comment:

  1. I'm always there to bring u out of boredomness, just a simple call, :D u know where it should be rang... haha, well, i have more than just faith in you, so don't ever doubt urself when another person has like more than 200% faith in your ability... nevertheless, in another person too, if u rmbr wat i've said earlier :D, all da best!, see u on 27th! haha

    ReplyDelete