Monday, June 22, 2009

Junction or not junction?

Today is monday and that means i have 3 more days to study for my biostat. Force myself to study so hard and memorize all the facts, characteristics, examples, calculations and so on so forth related to it. Nevertheless, I think I have not give my best just because my study spirits sank and the lack of self-assurance.

In the afternoon, I went to Setapak to have lunch with my friends. I went there myself and I am supposed to call my friend for guidance upon reaching KTAR. Somehow, there is miscommunication between us two. And trust me its all about the word 'junction'.

The concept or the understanding of it are very much different in both our dictionary. In my perspective, junction could be 'T' or 't'. But in his language, small road or branch road or the road from the shoplot connected to the main road are all considered as junction. You will not understand by what is written in here, but to experience it yourself. Thats why we have a funny arguement when we met after that.

Went to Papa Rich Kopitiam to makan and the environment look good to me. I couldnt order much or eat as much as i used to, maybe due to the exam on friday. Well, the photos of us 4 are in Suk Yen's camera. Think she'll upload it and i am too lazy to 'steal' the pictures.

Terminated

1 comment:

  1. wow.. u blog..
    and the last post is june 2009 when we had an argument..
    haha...
    instill more passion in blogging.. good luck!

    ReplyDelete